Monday 11 July 2016

'Christmas in July' Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our 'Christmas in July' mid challenge reminder.

The Design Team have been having a wonderful time seeing all of your stunning Christmas projects but we are sure there are more still to come.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as Guest Designers. Pat K recently won our 'Queens, Princesses and Crowns' challenge, as you can see, Pat is a very talented designers and if you would like to see more of her amazing work you should check out their blog - Paper, Markers, Ink, Oh My!

Pat K

Hi, my name is Pat K. I’m so happy to be here today as GDT Thank you to the lovely Dionne and the rest of this talented team. I’ve been blogging for almost 5 years now and still feel I have a lot to learn. I love the colouring process in card making and collecting paper is a passion. There are so many wonderful techniques out there that I’d love to try…all on my wish list. Hugs, Pat K xx




Being a Christmas in July challenge we could not stop our lovely Design Team from making yet more cards to, hopefully, inspire you.













This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 17 July. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment